1. Welcome! To join our community and make/find custom games, please log in or create an account!
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Our brand new custom games interface just came out; go check it out at

HaloCustoms 2.0

Casual Wario Stadium MK64

Discussion in 'Maps Archive' started by TurbTastic, Feb 28, 2013.

1. TurbTastic

TurbTastic Distinguished

This is my remake of the track from Mario Kart 64. It is compatible with the RACETRACKS gametype which can be found on my file share. I have a variant of this track labeled as "Wario Stadium - Doubles"; it should be used with RACETRACKS - DOUBLES. I also have Bowsers Castle, Rainbow Road, Sherbet Land, Koopa Troopa Beach, and Banshee Boardwalk. Ask me if you would like to feature my maps on your YouTube channel.

File Browser > Map Variants > File Share Search > TurbTastic

*OR*

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...Date=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Buddy

Buddy Master

Nice map man! Actually i only have a Nintendo Game Cube, so i canĀ“t say how similar it is to the original... Btw the penguins are looking kinda funny :) (>>positive funny ;))

3. TurbTastic

TurbTastic Distinguished

I used this as a reference:

[​IMG]

4. Robius5991

Robius5991 Online Knight

Looks like a very clean and nicely layed-out re-make. Great job, seems like it would be a lot of fun to play, and congrats on the THFE feature!

TurbTastic likes this.