Map THFE Feature: Foot Race - Activate!

front-page-map-spotlight-png.7644

Check out Foot Race - Activate! in the HaloCustoms Map Database!

One of the longest lasting competitions in the history of mankind has been the simple foot race. There have been many variations of the sport, both physical and digital. Just One Player has gone ahead and made another digital rendition.

In this mini game, players race to reach the end of the map first. Along the way, there are several mines that can be activated by shooting them. These mine explosions will trigger traps and clear obstacles along the way. For those of you who like to challenge your friends, Foot Race -Activate! is a great way to test your skills.

Have a map of your own you'd like to submit to THFE? Head on over to our submission forums and post today!

WUH!?!? THFE FEATURED A MAP BY PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS UNHEARD OF!!!!!!!!!!!

Also: A feature with the theater dynamic lighting glitch, so amateur.

Reactions: -Orzium- and wizton
HOLY SHIT IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!!

I'd like to thank my family, my mom, my girlfriend, and especially my fans. I would be no where without you guys. I want to thank Chuck Stoot, Sweaty Yeti, Booty, and most importantly, my disciple asi4nes. I'd like to thank all of the oranges for never supporting me in my creations, but also for never critisizing them, so I guess the feeling is pretty neautral. I want to thank Lebron James for going back to Cleveland, and I want to thank M2King for believing in me. Also, I'd like to thank Treyarch for making such an incredible game that has such endless possibilities with Creative Mode, as well as a storyline full of side quests and dragon slaying. Thanks to everyone at Youtube for making this map feature possible. I still can't believe they can make so many videos, it's just absolutely incredible. And in conclusion, thank you to Spock for burning the ring once and for all in the the center of the left sun of Tatooine.

1. There are not 100 destinations... There is *one* and the maximum score is set to 100. So that's just wrong.
2. When this map was made, it hasn't been used on a "couple of maps", it has been used on *one* map. Even now it only has been used on two other maps.

I don't mind waiting five weeks for another THFE video of the minigame category, but then it should at least not include fake explainings and poor investigations. Five weeks are enough to get some information from the map creator and other people.

So please don't let this happen again in future videos.

1. There are not 100 destinations... There is *one* and the maximum score is set to 100. So that's just wrong.
I'm trying to explain the concept of the scoring system to alot of different people, and it's hard to come up with a way of explaining how the scoring works to all of those people. I understand that it's only one destination, but some people don't understand how mods work, so I explained it a bit differently.

2. When this map was made, it hasn't been used on a "couple of maps", it has been used on *one* map. Even now it only has been used on two other maps.
You know a couple means two right? I was referring to the maps that you had created Buddy, because I didn't want to credit JOP's map as the first map to use this scoring system.

I don't mind waiting five weeks for another THFE video of the minigame category, but then it should at least not include fake explainings and poor investigations. Five weeks are enough to get some information from the map creator and other people.

So please don't let this happen again in future videos.
I'm going to ask you not to get so easily offended. It's not a big deal. The point of us featuring maps on THFE is to get attention out to the forgers who continue to make wonderful creations on Halo. This was our first feature using one of JOP's maps, and honestly, I'm happy to put his map out there. It's a great map. I've already gotten several comments from viewers thanking me for featuring the map, and that it's a fun map to play on.

Do not mistake my intentions in the video for anything negative.

Really enjoyed this JOP, good stuff! Also, sorry for my Sword spamage on the stairs Deb. Didn't realise it affected you the way it did :l

Attachments

• Pepperidge-Farm-Nantucket-Cookie.jpg
    Pepperidge-Farm-Nantucket-Cookie.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: Master Debaytes
I'm okay with that Debbie. ;) And I trust me, I'm probably the one who grants him that the most.

Btw it wasn't meant to sound aggressive, I'm just very direct. :laugh: