[Sep 14, 2013] Forge Cafe Custom Game Night (Small Maps) (Zandril S312)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Forge Cafe Custom Game Night

lSCAx1o.jpg

ReadTheRules.png

REMINDER

This lobby will be capped at 8 players. If you don't get in right away, we are probably full. Patience is a virtue. :)

This could be good to know
Seeing as this lobby will be capped at 8, going through all the maps won't last long. This means you have a good chance of being able to test any of your maps multiple times if you stay. Just a thought. ;)

Requirements

- If you are signing up from Halo Customs, you must send me an Xbox Live message or you will not receive an invite.

- Your message must be something along the lines of "inv fri" or "inv sat" to specify what night you are attending. If you do not specify then I will just invite you to both.

- Feedback is appreciated but only constructive criticism, do not flame on other members.

- Make sure your maps and gametypes are on your fileshare during large parties.

- If you receive leadership to load a map, you must pass it back before you start the game.

How to increase your chances of getting a spot

Simply clicking that RSVP button will NOT guarantee you a spot. Why? Because sometimes, more than 7 people RSVP and my lobby will be capped at 8 players because this is the small map lobby.

So, if you want to guarantee yourself a spot in my lobby, message me 10 minutes (or 20) before the lobby starts.

New Rules

- If you leave right after your map is tested, you will be persecuted. DBDB. Don't be a d**k bro. :)

- You must have a mic if you want your map tested. If you don't have a mic, send me a message with the map name and its gametype. Just make sure the map is in your File Share and I'll load it up for you.

- Don't be in party chat. If we're full and some people message me for an invite, I will boot those in party chat to free up some space.

- If you want to load up a modded map, you must inform me or whoever's hosting. It's usually me though.

- Don't make any loud, distracting noises. Unless they are songs of praise for me or for Forge Cafe. :)

Recommendations

- If you are bringing a map, post it below or RSVP on Forge Cafe and leave your map name in the comments so players who look at your map and have played on it before can give you feedback.

- Bring friends and guests to FCCGNs to keep the parties going and bring more attention to these game nights.

- Register on Forge Cafe to receive many benefits including feedback, reviews, forge help, and lots more.

Basic Info
If you're not from forgecafe.com, please read carefully. FCCGN (Forge Cafe Custom Game Night) was established to help get Forge Cafe members' maps tested while meeting and mingeling with other members. Everyone is welcome to them, and you do not have to be afraid to ask questions. Please keep in mind that you will NOT get an invite from anyone before hand, it is first come first serve. That includes staff and friends.

Pay attention to who is registered, communicate with others, and find an open party while you are on XBOX Live. Doing this is as simple as writing down a member's name that you see that will be in attendance, and attempt to contact or join their party in Halo 4. You can ALWAYS PM "Zandril S312", any staff on forgecafe.com, or any member who is signed up. We want you in the party! If we cannot get you into the party right away, be patient, people always come and go.

Starts @6:00 p.m. CST every Friday and Saturday.

Be sure to contact an attending member to be joined with a current FCCGN party.
Forge Island DLC is required.

To sign up on Halo Customs, RSVP and message me (Zandril S312). If I am unavailable message one of the regular members in the list below.
To sign up on Forge Cafe, go to the weekly calendar, click on the FCCGN, and sign up.

That's it. These will help me make sure at least some of your maps get tested, and that you gain feedback/information about your map. After that, everyone is free to play whatever map you have.

- Know that the starting time is subject to change slightly depending on how busy everyone is.

- More maps the better.

- Feel free to start up a small party of your own and mess around before the actual lobby starts!

- Sign up to our facebook and twitter accounts to get notifications sent to you about when its all happening!

- Don't forget to register at ForgeCafe.com!

If you cannot contact me or join, try asking these regulars for an invite:
- Unusual Hiccup
- OxK Harry
- X51000

Available Forge Cafe Member Awards
8973824396_8b2a504696_t.jpg
8973851736_0628ee0173_t.jpg
8973851864_10c1df34da_t.jpg

I hope to see you there!
:coffee: Cheers!

J3z6t1C.jpg

Reactions: ZanLo and CrimmyZ

Kurosaki Tensai

Proficient
Jan 30, 2013
Qc, Canada
Hey Zan!

I'd like to test a Conversion map I made on Erosion -took me like 10 hours to build -_- -, is that possible in your lobby or do you only go for slayer maps? I think it'd work fine with 4v4 (and 5v5 , if we get lucky and you increase lobby size).

It's still in beta and I haven't named it yet :p

Reactions: Zandril

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Can't wait to play my new map! Will definitely try to be there.
I'd like to test a Conversion map I made on Erosion -took me like 10 hours to build -_- -, is that possible in your lobby or do you only go for slayer maps? I think it'd work fine with 4v4 (and 5v5 , if we get lucky and you increase lobby size).
The way it works is once it's your turn, you can play any map with any gametype you want (unless the map is modded- in that case you'll have to consult with the host) Also, the lobby is capped at 8 players, so you'll have to wait until Saturday's 14-player lobby if you want to test it with higher numbers.

Careful though- Zandril is known to end maps early if he doesn't like them! :p

Reactions: Zandril

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Hey Zan!

It's still in beta and I haven't named it yet :p

We can play any map. As long as it's compatible with 8 or less players. Looking forward to seeing you at the CGN.

Reactions: ZanLo and CrimmyZ

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Zandrillia! You never told me how to add color to my lobby description! And I think I have a good map design, hopefully.

Like literally adding color? Or just making it look good in general?

Anyway, hope to see you at the CGN.

P.S. "Zandrillia" isn't as good or witty as "Rapeedeez."

How do I even come up with these? :p

Reactions: ZanLo

Kurosaki Tensai

Proficient
Jan 30, 2013
Qc, Canada
Cool cool cool. I also have a map I think could be fun for oddball, although I might give up on it since the layout feels like it's flawed to me. Mankill and Pneumonik had me make some changes to it but I didn't do all of them because of reasons. Well, see you friday anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.