1. Welcome! To join our community and make/find custom games, please log in or create an account!

Casual Rainbow Road MK64

Discussion in 'Maps Archive' started by TurbTastic, Mar 9, 2013.

1. TurbTastic

TurbTastic Adept

This is my remake of the track from Mario Kart 64. I used land mines and terminal wires to make chain chomps. There is a system of teleporters that acts as a substitute for checkpoints. If you find the shortcut keep it a secret (doesn't involve teleporters). About 7 man cannons are hidden under the floor that will give you a boost so be sure to hit them all. See my signature at the bottom for links to my other maps. If you are prone to having seizures, you may want to avoid the hologram area...

File Browser > Map Variants > File Share Search > TurbTastic

*OR*

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...Date=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Wakko45 likes this.
  2. evergreen948

evergreen948 Master

Wait, there were chain chomps on rainbow road? Anyways, great map. I used to play this track all the time back in the day
    TurbTastic likes this.
  3. TurbTastic

TurbTastic Adept

There were definitely chomps but I'm not sure if they were chain chomps. I just thought people would make the connection a bit easier with that look than with just a floating mine.
  4. Props bro, props. I'm gonna download it and play the shit out of it.
    TurbTastic likes this.
  5. THFL

THFL Qualified

Another great map by you! Nice job.
    TurbTastic likes this.
  6. TurbTastic

TurbTastic Adept

First to 1000 views! Thanks for comments guys, I'll be uploading a v2 soon with a starting gate added.
  7. Jernst Reborn

Jernst Reborn Qualified

Finally a legitimate rainbow road! tested this out many times guys and its a ton of fun!
    TurbTastic likes this.
  8. CHA0SFLAM3S

CHA0SFLAM3S Novice

That looks AWESOME. I'll have to download it now so I can play it soon; and I'm also probably going to do the racing lobby on Thursday, so if the host lets you put that on, it'd be awesome.
    TurbTastic likes this.