News Pardon us Whilst we...

front-page-official-news.png
You may remember from our most recent site update that we are implementing some pretty cool changes to the site prior to the release of the Master Chief Collection. You can already see some of these changes in place in the maps section, and the customs section is now our primary area of focus. The changes we hope to implement to the host ratings system are complicated, and you may see some negative effects in the short term as we work on these systems.

So, pardon us if we accidentally delete the internet.

We'll keep you up-to-date with our progress. You shouldn't see anything go too horribly wrong while we work on these changes, but I figured it was worth letting you all know about. We are currently experiencing some difficulties with our like system. Hopefully these will be resolved soon, but we may have to break a few things in the short term to get everything running smoothly for November. Thank you for your continued support, we hope you're as excited about these changes as we are.

I am pretty sure I can speak for everyone when I say that we are in good hands. I support you guys 110% and will be happy with or without the new features. Keep up the good work! :y:
Edit: Just realized I can't like the thread. :grumpy:

Reactions: Psychoduck