[Mar 2, 2014] [THFE Throwback] Sunday Shenanigans Reach Edition (adderrson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adderrson

Esteemed Lemon
Staff member
Jan 16, 2013
THFEthrowbacksdayshe.png

Welcome to a special reach edition of Sunday Shenanigans in partnership with the THFE Throwback Weekend.

Join me, adderrson, the usual shoutbox suspects and THFE subscribers for a frag-fest of casual-competitive and mini-game action. Don't worry about getting killed throughout the session as we'll put the fun in funeral.

To RSVP to this lobby, please click on the green tick at the top right of this page, then a few hours before the lobby is due to star, send me an xbox message so that I can invite you to the game with ease.

Before RSVP'ing, please check out the Playlist and Rules below;

Playlist

The Playlist of listed plays of this lobby will be listed here shortly.
It is currently out of order and you should check back later.

Rules

Usually on this regard I'm usually as laid back as a sunbathing sloth but seeing as this is a THFE lobby I'll be going by the recommended rules set for the event.

These are as follows;
1) A microphone is highly recommended for this lobby, but is not a requirement. However, if told to do something related to the lobby, you need to be able to at least hear it and follow it.

2) Players will be invited on the basis of RSVP. To RSVP to this lobby, send a message to the gamertag of the host (adderrson) with the text "Invite THFE" or something similar. Players will be invited in the order of messages received. You MUST RSVP in this way to get into the lobby.

3) DO NOT to be promoted as leader at any given time. If a map or gametype is needed from anyone during the lobby, It will be asked for at the host's discretion.

4) DO NOT be excessively loud or annoying. This one is self explanatory. Any players deemed as overly annoying or disruptive will be removed from the lobby with or without warning.

5) DO NOT invite anyone into the lobby without consent of the host. More often than not, players who RSVP'd will be waiting to get into the lobby. If the lobby is needed to be filled, the host will invite any available players. Failure to follow this rule may result in both you and whoever you invite to be kicked from the lobby.

See you on Sunday for some Shenanigans

Last edited:
Reactions: Jebus

adderrson

Esteemed Lemon
Staff member
Jan 16, 2013
Unfortunately, due to illness and other personal stuff I haven't been able to formulate a structured playlist for this lobby (usually I'd have had it done for wednesday) but rest assured as the lobby is definitely going ahead as planned and fortunately I'm pretty good at going with the flow and have stacks of reach content at my fingertips and look forward to kicking back and playing some reach this evening. :)

Also I'll make sure not to employ the AJ Yusi hosting trick, if you know what that is of course :p

Status
Not open for further replies.