Recommended [Mar 2, 2014] [THFE Throwback] Shoe's Reach BTB Extravaganza (Flying Shoe ILR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
THFEThrowbackWeekend_zpse1c382f0.png

Over the course of Halo: Reach's lifespan a lot of fantastic BTB maps were made. Unfortunately as time goes on and new titles come out a lot of these great maps are left behind. I'll be hosting a lobby to revisit the greatest and most interesting BTB maps of Reach. I've got a large lineup of maps and modes for this lobby listed below. We're going to be sticking to 12 people for the entirety of the lobby, as all of the maps are fine with this player count and some cannot support more than that. I hope to see you there!

Game Lineup:
  • Metropolis - Slayer
  • Embarcadero - 1 Flag CTF
  • Bunker Hill - Asym. Territories
  • S - 2 Flag CTF
  • Hivemind - Slayer
  • Baseline - Asym. Territories
  • Brick - 2 Flag CTF
  • Port Authority - 1 Flag CTF
  • Embarcadero - Rocket Race
Rules:

1. A microphone is highly recommended for this lobby, but is not a requirement. However, if I tell you to do something related to the lobby, you need to be able to at least hear it and follow it.
  2. Players will be invited on the basis of RSVP. To RSVP to this lobby, send a message to the my gamertag (Flying Shoe ILR) with the text "Invite THFE" or something similar. Players will be invited in the order of messages received. You MUST RSVP in this way to get into the lobby.
  3. DO NOT ask for leader at any given time. If we need to get a map or gametype from anyone during the lobby, I will ask at my discretion.
  4. DO NOT be excessively loud or annoying. This one is self explanatory. Any players I deem as overly annoying or disruptive will be removed from the lobby with or without warning.
  5. DO NOT invite anyone into the lobby without my consent. More often than not, players who RSVP'd will be waiting to get into the lobby. If I need to fill the lobby, I will invite players on my own. Failure to follow this rule may result in both you and whoever you invite to be kicked from the lobby.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Also, please send your RSVP message sometime within the 24 hours before the lobby or so. I've already gotten several but over the course of a week those are probably going to get buried in my inbox. Hold off until the lobby is a bit closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.