Recommended [Mar 2, 2014] [THFE Throwback] - "Play Linear Infection with BIOC in Reach!" (REMkings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
BIOC | THFE
"THFE Throwback"

THFEThrowbackWeekend_zpse1c382f0.png

Hey everyone!

Welcome to this BIOC | THFE Throwback Event!
On Sunday March 2nd, BIOC will be hosting a "Throwback" custom game event in association with The Halo Forge Epidemic, where we will be playing Infection maps in Halo Reach. To be exact, in this particular lobby we will only play Linear Progression maps.

So is Infection your favourite gametype, and have you always been wanting to play the very greatest Linear Infection maps from Reach together with a large group of other people? Quick, read on and find out more!

We are going to play some non-Forge World DLC maps first. If you don't happen to have the Anniversary map pack, just wait for me to invite you in later on. If you do have them, make sure to mention this in your RSVP message (read along for more information).

BIOC | THFE Event - Details
Host's HaloCustoms username: REMkings
Host's Gamertag: REMkings
Day of hosting: Sunday March 2nd, 2014
Start Time: 1 PM EST
End Time (approximately): “End” Time? You serious?
Description: We are going to play the best Linear maps you could possibly find in Reach! Join if you’re a fan of Infection, and a fan of good maps.
Schedule:
1. Favela Run by REMkings - Anniversary Map Pack Required
2. District 38 Parts I & II by Casselfied - Anniversary Map Pack Required
3. The Promethean Temple by Redy93 & REMkings
4. Argile by PA1NTS
5. Convict Side by Redy93
6. Zombie Ziggurat by EPIC SHOOTER
7. The Legend of Aihab: Mingo’s Mask by Hi Im Berb & ConfuseFlamingo
8. Long Way Round by El Trocity
9. Origins Part I to IV by Oakley HiDef & TOMLIDS
10. The Abandoned Mill by Mr Pokephile
11. Dust on the Horizon by Flying Shoe ILR & MockKnizzle008
12. Act 1: The Sewers by rifte gifle

The rules
1. Bring a microphone and be in gamechat! It’s more fun for everyone in the lobby. Being in party chat will likely get you kicked. Not bringing a microphone is okay, but I prefer you do. Therefore, I might eventually kick you if needed to get someone else in. You get the point: bring a mic and be in gamechat.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader.
3. Be nice to each other. It’s only a game, and rude people will probably get kicked.
4. Have fun! ;)

How to join READ, IMPORTANT!
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do. If you do not follow this final step, you will not be able to join the lobby!
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live (REMkings), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv THFE

In other words, that means you have to send the message at 12:45 PM Eastern Standard Time.

However, if you have the Anniversary map pack, you will be given precedence, as we are going to play DLC maps from that map pack first. If you have the map pack, make sure to do the exact same as mentioned above, but this time send the following message instead:

inv THFE_DLC

If you turned out to be playing, and you don't actually have it after all, I will be forced to boot you. So don't play. Because I won't be.

Finally, please rate this lobby once it’s over. It will help me and BIOC to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

That is all! See you at the BIOC | THFE "Throwback " Event!
- REMkings

Links
Official BIOC Home Page
Official YouTube Channel
Official BIOC Map Submission Thead
Official BIOC Map Database

Reactions: Greenh2 and Buddy

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
The day is there! We will kick off in 55 minutes, gents!

Don't forget to send me "inv THFE_DLC" if you have the Anniversary map pack, then I will already invite you at the start of the lobby!
People without the Anniversary map pack may join in after 30 minutes, then we will continue to play Forge World maps only.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
DARN IT!!!! Stupid computer time!!!! It says it's 11:10 pm right now!!! I really hate this computer...

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Oh really? Thanks, I'll try to hurry. Sorry for my temper tantrum, just missed a lot of lobbies recently.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Was a cool lobby! The maps were good, too! :y:

Thanks! I had a lot of fun too. The fact that it felt like it only endured for maybe half an hour says enough... time flies when you're having fun.

I hope everyone else had a good time too! Whether you did or not, please rate my lobby, it helps a lot.
@AGuyFromThere, @Automatickill3r, @Buddy, @Charles Stoot, @eelikay, @greenh2, @HardcoreTots, @HPL DeMoN HaZe, @Icedchum, @joeybudd, @Luminous Nova, @Matt6498, @MMedina000, @Nobelnaga, @qp China qp, @REMkings, @secretnumber5, @shaudy430, @SOLIDSNAKEee, @spartandude, @SpecifiedGent, @STEELGREEN03, @Strazol, @thebigBIX75, @trusa, @Vientus, @xXKrispyKremeXx, @Z3MAST3R,

I'm sorry if you were not able to make it to the lobby. Hopefully you'll have more luck next time! Thanks for trying. :)

Reactions: Buddy

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Thanks! I had a lot of fun too. The fact that it felt like it only endured for maybe half an hour says enough... time flies when you're having fun.

I hope everyone else had a good time too! Whether you did or not, please rate my lobby, it helps a lot.
@AGuyFromThere, @Automatickill3r, @Buddy, @Charles Stoot, @eelikay, @greenh2, @HardcoreTots, @HPL DeMoN HaZe, @Icedchum, @joeybudd, @Luminous Nova, @Matt6498, @MMedina000, @Nobelnaga, @qp China qp, @REMkings, @secretnumber5, @shaudy430, @SOLIDSNAKEee, @spartandude, @SpecifiedGent, @STEELGREEN03, @Strazol, @thebigBIX75, @trusa, @Vientus, @xXKrispyKremeXx, @Z3MAST3R,

I'm sorry if you were not able to make it to the lobby. Hopefully you'll have more luck next time! Thanks for trying. :)
It's alright. I'll try to make it next time

Status
Not open for further replies.