[Jul 21, 2013] Forge Cafe Custom Game Night (Big Maps) (Zandril S312)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Forge Cafe Custom Game Night
7/20/2013
Big Team

lunapic_134185897423031_1.png

Important Announcements:

Requirements:

-If you are signing up from Halo Customs, you must send me an xbox live message or you will not receive an invite.

-Your invite must be something along the lines of "inv fri" or "inv sat" to specify what night you are attending. If you do not specify then I will just invite you to both.

-Feedback is appreciated but only constructive criticism, do not flame on other members.

-Make sure your maps and gametypes are on your fileshare during large parties.

-If you receive leadership to load a map, you must pass it back before you start the game.

Recommendations:

-If you are bringing a map, post it below or RSVP on Forge Cafe and leave your map name in the comments so players who look at your map and have played on it before can give you feedback.

-Bring friends and guests to FCCGNs to keep the parties going and bring more attention to these game nights.

-Register on Forge Cafe to receive many benefits including feedback, reviews, forge help, and lots more.

Basic Info:
If you're not from forgecafe.com, please read carefully. FCCGN (Forge Cafe Custom Game Night) was established to help get Forge Cafe members' maps tested while meeting and mingeling with other members. Everyone is welcome to them, and you do not have to be afraid to ask questions. Please keep in mind that you will NOT get an invite from anyone before hand, it is first come first serve. That includes staff, friends

Pay attention to who is registered, communicate with others, and find an open party while you are on XBOX Live. Doing this is as simple as writing down a member's name that you see that will be in attendance, and attempt to contact or join their party in Halo 4. You can ALWAYS PM "Zandril S312", any staff on forgecafe.com, or any member who is signed up. We want you in the party! If we cannot get you into the party right away, be patient, people always come and go.

Starts @6:00 p.m. CST every Friday and Saturday.

Be sure to contact an attending member to be joined with a current FCCGN party.
Forge Island DLC is required.

To sign up on Halo Customs, RSVP and message me (Zandril S312). If i am unavailable message one of the regular members in the list below.
To sign up on Forge Cafe, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the weekly calendar, click on the FCCGN, and sign up.

That's it. These will help me make sure at least some of your maps get tested, and that you gain feedback/information about your map. After that, everyone is free to play whatever map you have.

-Know that the starting time is subject to change slightly depending on how busy everyone is.

-More maps the better.

-Feel free to start up a small party of your own and mess around before the actual lobby starts!

-Sign up to our facebook and twitter accounts to get notifications sent to you about when its all happening!

-Don't forget to register at ForgeCafe.com!

If you cannot contact me or join, try asking these regulars for an invite:
- Unusual Hiccup
- OxK Harry
- X51000
- II ACIDITY II

Available Forge Cafe Member Awards

8973824396_8b2a504696_t.jpg
8973851736_0628ee0173_t.jpg
8973851864_10c1df34da_t.jpg

I hope to see you there!
:coffee: Cheers!

Reactions: ZanLo