Casual [Jul 14, 2013] ▸ Fun Custom Games || Best of Everything ◂ (NinetysBorn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
90s-customs-2-png.2518

Hey what's up guys! My name is NinetysBorn and in this lobby we'll be playing the best of everything! I enjoy playing all of the amazing custom games Halo has to offer. Along with just kicking back and having a fun time with some cool friends. I look forward to, hopefully, having you there and turning this lobby into something awesome! If you guys have any questions for me or about the lobby, I'd be happy to answer. Take care everyone and thanks for reading ^.^

HOW TO JOIN:
1) Go on to your xbox live message inbox
2) Create new message
3) Enter gamertag (NinetysBorn)
4) Enter text "inv90s"
5) Send message
6) Wait for my game invite
7) Accept game invite and have fun!! :)

WHAT MAPS ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY ON?
SpeedRun, Netherden, Jump Rope, Clue Maps, La Grille, Crash-Up Derby, The 3 Switches, Smashy-Chase, NZ_Insanity, Ro Sham Bo Hallway, Gun Game, Nowhere USA, Vacant, Bowser's Castle MK64, Shroom Plague, Rainbow Road, Undead Cinema, Dead Space, Hollow Wood, Ghost in the Mist, Blood Gulch v.2.1, Burrows, Dodge Ball, Serpent Rally, Tremors, Derailed, Off the Grid, NZ_Deadlock, Sparta, Ravaged Relay, The Trenches, and much much more!! :laugh:

RATE ME AS YOUR HOST PLEASE.
If you do rate me as a good host (thank you) I will bake you a cookie (seriously) :D Good or bad, honest feedback is encouraged. In order to rate me as a host just come back here after our lobby is done and in the rsvp box there should be a "rate your host" option
mOVFNbm.png

WHAT TIME DO YOUR CUSTOM GAMES START?
The custom games lobby will be starting around 10:00am PST and ending around 1:00pm PST :cool: If you're in a different time zone check this out
http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

NOTE:
- Be respectful (if you want to act like a little kid that's fine, but please not in my lobby)
- Help me host a great lobby (enforce the rules, give out advice, converse with others, and pretty much just be cool with everyone)
- Don't forget your mic (you could get booted for being in a private chat or for not having a mic)
- Please no screaming, playing music, or interrupting others (we can hear you just fine, if you're too loud I'll let you know)
- I keep a max of only 14 players to prevent lag
- Last but not least quitters never win :p

Status
Not open for further replies.