News HC Weekly Recap June 23rd 2015

front-page-weekly-recap-png.13634

Greetings one and all to your next edition of the HC weekly re-cap, where we take a glance at some of the things we couldn't be bothered to read online in the time since we posted the last one, with the exception of Hunt The Truth and RvB coverage as SOLIDSNAKEee is busy doing something in the 'real world' ("What is that?", I hear you ask. Perhaps we'll never know). I'm sure however he'll fill you in when he can find the time.

On to the News!

This weeks official Halo Bulletin conveniently covers most of the E3 Halo news from last week, if you're the sort whom is too lazy to read or simply hasn't kept up with the latest info from E3 this year.

To recap what's in this week's bulletin please find the bullet points below (you can click on the timestamps to skip to that part of the video at your convenience);

• 00:00 - Video intro and E3 Halo news, includes a very cringey "We Back Baby", the same thing that was said about H2:A last year. So we're not actually back yet then 343i? Ok then.
  • 01:36 - Trailer for Warzone, Halo 5's "Michael Bay Team Battle" mode. For those confused on how that 'works', this trailer does a really good job on explaining the overall objectives and how to win. To me it looks like Dominion simplified with inspiration taken from Destiny in the addition of PvE mobs/adds and mini bosses to give the feeling of a persistent world. The controversial REQ system is also briefly explained.
  • 03:22 - Behind the scenes voice over production - This section essentially goes over how the dev's produce the voices used for the grunts in Halo 5: Guardians, not only is this interesting but could also be useful to Machinima creators in the future.
  • 09:20 - Reminder about the Sprint and video outro

On the subject of that last point the entire of the second series of The Sprint is now available and follows the team at 343i on their "Road to E3". You can find links to all 4 episodes below;

Episode 1 / Episode 2 / Episode 3 / Episode 4
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Is purchasing one of these 'Deals' your Destiny?

a93ae11ee669ffe3ba0924bd9433e787.png
6b31b5b64e2097c66ab6fe8f15880e0e.png

As it's a Tuesday, on the Xbox platform this means that new Deals with Gold and the Destiny Weekly Reset are now live.

A brief preview on some of the games/add-ons on sale on both platforms can be found in the two above images. To find out more about this week's discounts on both Xbox One and Xbox 360 either click here or on the images themselves.

The Destiny reset is also here for those of you that play the game. This weeks Nightfall is "Cerberus Vae III" (Mars) with Epic, Nightfall, Arc Burn, Brawler and Solar Burn enabled. The Weekly Heroic on the other hand is "The Shadow Thief" (Moon - DLC2) with Heroic and Angry enabled.

For more information on the Destiny weekly reset including what the Prison of Elders 32/34/35 entails this week or what Variks is stocking etc, you can find it here, courtesy of reddit.

n0eJKPw.png

This week I'm simply going to leave you a brand new power-up coming soon to Halo 5, the Selfie Shield!

915d094fee29970c61f2514c0fca9fca.png

Click on the preview image above to see it in action. :p

Snack edit;
We're also proud to announce a brand new Meet Your Maker competition. Be sure to click here for a full break down of the competition as well as the prizes to be won. This is quite possibly one of the best MYM contests we've seen to date, so go on out there, it's time to get sweaty!

Don't like reading? We'll... I'm not one to judge or anything but we also have a video with the full break down of the contest. You can watch that, down below.

That be all for this week gents, and ladies? Feel free to discuss anything mentioned in this weeks news (or anything that might have been missed) below, I'm interested to read on what your thoughts are in regards to Warzone now that there's a better understanding on how that plays out.

Other than that, Happy Halo-ing everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
front-page-weekly-recap-png.13634

Greetings one and all to your next edition of the HC weekly re-cap, where we take a glance at some of the things we couldn't be bothered to read online in the time since we posted the last one, with the exception of Hunt The Truth and RvB coverage as SOLIDSNAKEee is busy doing something in the 'real world' ("What is that?", I hear you ask. Perhaps we'll never know). I'm sure however he'll fill you in when he can find the time.

On to the News!

This weeks official Halo Bulletin conveniently covers most of the E3 Halo news from last week, if you're the sort whom is too lazy to read or simply hasn't kept up with the latest info from E3 this year.

To recap what's in this week's bulletin please find the bullet points below (you can click on the timestamps to skip to that part of the video at your convenience);

• 00:00 - Video intro and E3 Halo news, includes a very cringey "We Back Baby", the same thing that was said about H2:A last year. So we're not actually back yet then 343i? Ok then.
  • 01:36 - Trailer for Warzone, Halo 5's "Michael Bay Team Battle" mode. For those confused on how that 'works', this trailer does a really good job on explaining the overall objectives and how to win. To me it looks like Dominion simplified with inspiration taken from Destiny in the addition of PvE mobs/adds and mini bosses to give the feeling of a persistent world. The controversial REQ system is also briefly explained.
  • 03:22 - Behind the scenes voice over production - This section essentially goes over how the dev's produce the voices used for the grunts in Halo 5: Guardians, not only is this interesting but could also be useful to Machinima creators in the future.
  • 09:20 - Reminder about the Sprint and video outro

On the subject of that last point the entire of the second series of The Sprint is now available and follows the team at 343i on their "Road to E3". You can find links to all 4 episodes below;

Episode 1 / Episode 2 / Episode 3 / Episode 4
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Is purchasing one of these 'Deals' your Destiny?

View attachment 13743
View attachment 13741

As it's a Tuesday, on the Xbox platform this means that new Deals with Gold and the Destiny Weekly Reset are now live.

A brief preview on some of the games/add-ons on sale on both platforms can be found in the two above images. To find out more about this week's discounts on both Xbox One and Xbox 360 either click here or on the images themselves.

The Destiny reset is also here for those of you that play the game. This weeks Nightfall is "Cerberus Vae III" (Mars) with Epic, Nightfall, Arc Burn, Brawler and Solar Burn enabled. The Weekly Heroic on the other hand is "The Shadow Thief" (Moon - DLC2) with Heroic and Angry enabled.

For more information on the Destiny weekly reset including what the Prison of Elders 32/34/35 entails this week or what Variks is stocking etc, you can find it here, courtesy of reddit.

n0eJKPw.png

This week I'm simply going to leave you a brand new power-up coming soon to Halo 5, the Selfie Shield!

View attachment 13742

Click on the preview image above to see it in action. :p

That be all for this week gents, and ladies? Feel free to discuss anything mentioned in this weeks news (or anything that might have been missed) below, I'm interested to read on what your thoughts are in regards to Warzone now that there's a better understanding on how that plays out.

Other than that, Happy Halo-ing everyone :)
too much destiny news!