[Feb 8, 2013] WoodChuck's Customs (WoodChuck5562)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChuck5562

Qualified
Feb 2, 2013
US EST
I will be starting a lobby on most friday nights. Feel free to join. I have made some awesome original maps that we will be playing on. Just send me a message on xbox live to receive an invite. Below are details about some of the games we will be playing:

Flood- I have made a couple maps specifically designed for flood. My newest map is a dynamic map with three areas you will have to travel between. Its very challenging and very fun if you can survive. Another map I have is has several buildings you can camp in and gather supplies from.

Assassin- You have three lives to try to eliminate enemy players without guns. I have a giant city map that I made for this gamemode and its a lot of fun. Its kind of like assassins creed.

Siege- One team has to defend a castle while the other has to infiltrate it and attack the objective.

Dogfight- Two teams jump into banshees and have a space battle. One team has a base on a meteor and the other has a giant spaceship.

Hardcore Slayer- Two teams, each player has one life to eliminate enemy players. This works really well on a map I have and is very competitive.

Race- I also have made one race map thats pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.