[Mar 1, 2014] [THFE Throwback] Reach TGIF with Sam (Sam The Great)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam The Great

Master
Jan 9, 2013
United States
THFEThrowbackWeekend_zpse1c382f0.png

TGIFbannerColor4-2.jpg

Hello good people of Halo Customs and also fans of The Halo Forge Epidemic! I will be hosting a Reach lobby to top off one of my favorite days of the week, Friday, and we will play fun casual games.

If you wish to join me, click on that RSVP button, and send me a message over Xbox Live saying "THFE" on the day of the lobby so I can invite you. Please don't spam me with multiple messages. :)

What are a few of the games we may play?

- Minigames: Cat n Mouse, Crash-up Derby, Cawk Blawkin, Jump Rope, Speed, Armor Lockers, Hot Pursuit, In Your Base Stealing Your Flags, This Is How We Roll, etc.

- Casual-competitive: The Heist, Forge World of Tanks, Paintball, Drag Race, Invasion, Race, BTB, etc.

- Infection: No Hope Campaign, 5 Levels of Terror, Run!, etc.

I don't exactly follow a set schedule, I will ask the lobby for suggestions of what to play. No guarantees though. (I do not care for Husky Raid, Hunger Games, or Fat Kid. And I will not test anyone's maps, sorry. :p )​

Rules

1) A microphone is highly recommended for this lobby, but is not a requirement. However, if told to do something related to the lobby, you need to be able to at least hear it and follow it.

2) Players will be invited on the basis of RSVP. To RSVP to this lobby, send a message to the gamertag of the host (Sam The Great) with the text "THFE." Players will be invited in the order of messages received. You MUST RSVP in this way to get into the lobby.

3) DO NOT ask to be promoted as leader at any given time. If a map or gametype is needed from anyone during the lobby, It will be asked for at the host's discretion.

4) DO NOT be excessively loud or annoying. This one is self explanatory. Any players deemed as overly annoying or disruptive will be removed from the lobby with or without warning.

5) DO NOT invite anyone into the lobby without consent of the host. More often than not, players who RSVP'd will be waiting to get into the lobby. If the lobby is needed to be filled, the host will invite any available players. Failure to follow this rule may result in both you and whoever you invite to be kicked from the lobby.

6) Please have fun! Be prepared to hear inappropriate jokes, adult language, and bring a working sarcasm detector!

LAugh.gif

Reactions: Smelnick
Feb 28, 2014
Hey me and my girlfriend have both RSVP'd (in order I think)(iDyn3x/xArkhamsFinestx) Think you could try to find a way to get us both in at the same time? We'd be willing to be passed up if we might get to play together. She's kind of a noob(lol) think this would be fun for her.

Reactions: Sam The Great
Status
Not open for further replies.