Cool Deals with Gold: Black Friday Part 2

front-page-cool-stuff.png

Black Friday is here and the means many of you Americans out there are off work/school/college etc for Thanksgiving. For me and most others around the world though it's just another day. I'm off to work in a little while and need to get this post out toot sweet. :p

Out of these new deals only one new addition really stands out to me, and that's the Wolfenstein Bundle at 80% off. Containing both The New Order and The New Blood, this bundle offers excellent value for those of us out there that love a casual playthrough of a campaign shooter (or two) as well as shooting Nazis the face repeatedly (what's not to like).

For those of you without an Xbox One however I'd likely recommend that you buy one in the sales today with Halo 5 pick up Fable Anniversary at 75% off. At some point this is also guaranteed for Backwards Compatibility also seeing how it's sequels can already be downloaded on Xbox One.

XBLBF.png

It's also worth noting that the new deals added for Black Friday have also now been confirmed to be lasting all weekend.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

Xbox One

Xbox 360

That's all for this week, don't forget you can check out the rest of this week's deals here. normal service will resume on Tuesday for next week's Deals with Gold. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)

Reactions: Jebus
Holy shit that Wolfenstein bundle tho. :eek: I didn't plan on doing any Black Friday purchases but I think I might pick that up.

EDIT: The deed is done. I have sold my soul.

Last edited: