Contest Caption Contest #8

front-page-cool-stuff.png
Welcome back for another round of caption-tastic good times! We’ve finally escaped the confines of Sword Base, and now we move on to something completely different. This video depicts a recent happening from a Halo 4 BTB testing lobby we hosted. Some of you undoubtably know what it is, the rest will have to watch and find out. ;) All I can say is that it is one of my proudest moments driving a warthog in my life.

As we have a video caption this week, music based captions are back on! If while watching this you thought of a very fitting song that could go in the background you may use that as your caption. Remember though that unless it really fits and works well you’re probably better off coming up with a text based caption. Good luck to all!

Rules:

1. Please submit text comments or very fitting pieces of music as captions for the image above.

2. Submit only your best caption, only one caption will be accepted per user.

3. Submissions will be judged by a panel of staff based on how funny or fitting they are.

If you would like to download the video file and make some edits, feel free to do so here.

The results will be posted the following week, and the winner will receive a Contest Winner trophy. Good luck and happy captioning!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now posted on the wall in Red base: "To avoid foggy visors and potentially game ending decisions, don't use the steam bath before a battle."

A heart throbbing story of forbidden love... Critics call it "The most romantic story since Romeo and Juliet."... "Devastating yet mushy, the #1 date movie this year!"

Coming soon to theaters near you.