Contest Caption Contest #6

front-page-cool-stuff-png.9932

Hello everyone, and welcome to a somewhat different edition of the Halocustoms Caption Contest! Yesterday afternoon, Duck, Snake, Slaphead, and I went on a fantastic journey to find this weeks' image. Throughout our exploits and shenanigans we created so many lol-worthy scenarios that one image just was not enough. This week, we ask you to caption any of the images below that strike your fancy. The best caption for each image will be used at the end of the contest, and the best overall caption will be used to decide who the winner is. Please number your captions 1, 2, or 3 to show which image they are meant for.

Rules:

1. Please submit a text comment, an image, or a fitting song as a caption for the image above.

2. Submit only one caption per image.

3. Submissions will be judged by a panel of staff based on how funny or fitting they are.

The results will be posted the following week, and the winner will receive a Contest Winner trophy. Good luck and happy captioning!​

(Commander over intercom): Spartans, the Rebels have hostages inside, and one of them is part of Congress of Earth. The police enforcements wants you to go inside on foot to take out the hostiles. Do it quickly.

(Spartans): ...

FTP.gif

Sorry I got a bit carried away...

*Driver*: I couldn't work the seatbelt, and then it clicked...

*Second Guy*: It says here: "Maximum Load: 150kg", who's getting off?

*Driver*: Hey, some of us don't like food going to waist, and there's a fat chance we're getting off just cause you care about safety.

*Rocket Guy*: you know, I heard in the news there's a growing body of obesity research...

*Second Guy*: What is wrong with you two. Anyway, let's get this baby on the road!

*Driver*: Speaking of Babies, how many babies does it take to paint a wall?

*Rocket Guy*: They can't be very could with paint brushes, you should know where to draw the line with the age of artists.

*Driver*: It depends on how hard you throw them.

*Second Guy*: That's sick!

And now for the punch line...

*Rocket Guy*: Ok seriously, why the fuck are we driving around the inside of a building?

Reactions: Buddy