Contest Caption Contest #10

Hello and welcome to the 10th instillation of the HC Caption Contest! As we ride out the last few weeks of the storm that is Halo 4, we see a shiny new bunch of good old games heading our way! This weeks image is from one of those games, the third instillation in this great series. Many years ago, in a foreign hog, far away from where we were actually supposed to be in the level, Duck and I decided to jump a gauss Warthog off of the end of the mission The Ark. We told the story of what actually happened long ago, but I think it would be much more interesting to see what you all think happened. Generate some misinformation for me! (it's what the internet is built of.)

Good luck, and happy captioning!

Rules:

1. Please submit text comments only as captions for the image above.

2. Submit only your best caption, only one caption will be accepted per user.

3. Submissions will be judged by a panel of staff based on how funny or fitting they are.

The results will be posted the following week, and the winner will receive a Contest Winner trophy. Good luck and happy captioning!

N

Hello and welcome to the 10th instillation of the HC Caption Contest! As we ride out the last few weeks of the storm that is Halo 4, we see a shiny new bunch of good old games heading our way! This weeks image is from one of those games, the third instillation in this great series. Many years ago, in a foreign hog, far away from where we were actually supposed to be in the level, Duck and I decided to jump a gauss Warthog off of the end of the mission The Ark. We told the story of what actually happened long ago, but I think it would be much more interesting to see what you all think happened. Generate some misinformation for me! (it's what the internet is built of.)

Good luck, and happy captioning!

Rules:

1. Please submit text comments only as captions for the image above.

2. Submit only your best caption, only one caption will be accepted per user.

3. Submissions will be judged by a panel of staff based on how funny or fitting they are.

The results will be posted the following week, and the winner will receive a Contest Winner trophy. Good luck and happy captioning!

"Now all we need to do is catch up with the train..."

If you love Harry Potter you will understand it.

HOW COME THE LAST SEVERAL CAPTION CONTESTS HAVE BEEN ABOUT DRIVING VEHICLES IN PLACES THEY SHOULDN'T BE DRIVING?!?!?!?
Well, #1 last week's contest was not about that, and #2 because it tends to be fun and end us up in very silly situations that tend to make good caption contests.