Recommended [Apr 18, 2014] [THFE Throwback] Master's H3 Mashup (Master Debaytes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
THFEThrowbackWeekend_zpse1c382f0.png

MastersH3Mashup_zpsc964f6df.png

I'm so excited to be hosting more Halo 3, because I love Halo 3 custom games so very much. :masterdebaytes:

For this lobby in particular, Heroic and Mythic I DLC is required!

I will be recording this lobby for potential THFE gameplay footage, so if you do join please be respectful to the fact that I will probably be recording both voice and game audio.

For my game night, I'll be playing a multitude of different infection and mini games featuring maps forged by myself and other great forgers from back in the day.

Recycled from my last lobby post for Halo 3, here are some of the maps and gametypes we might play in this lobby in no particular order:
  • Infect 2 on Infect
  • Move For 5Min on A Block Away
  • Tremors & Mice on Jungle Room
  • Tremors & Mice on Tremular City
  • Judgment on The Last Day V3
  • Judgment on Drilling Bay
  • Judgment on Limestone
  • Judgment on The Barracks
  • Judgment on Notsi Beechez
  • Judgment on Detum Asylum
  • Judgment on The Mausoleum
  • Judgment on Purgatory
  • Judgment on Arctic Holdout
  • Judgment on Lookout 043
  • Agents on Project Hoven
  • Agents on Fort Bradish
  • Agents on Cyrus Compound
  • Alpha Infect on Project Alpha
  • Peasant Hunt on Lost Chamber
  • I Hear It's Safe on The Other Side.
  • OMG on WTF!
  • Assment on Concrete Jungle
  • Assment on Collision
  • Cave Freaks on Fave Creeks
  • Valley Of on The Beasts
  • Conquest on The Great Wall
  • Conquest on Socratic Method
  • Fly High on Blast Off!!!
  • Ice Cream Man on Rocky Road
  • Asset Convoy on Desert Package
  • Asteroid Belt on Space Mountain
  • Purple Monsters on Purple Bunker
  • Wraith Attack on The Blocks
  • And many more!
*IMPORTANT!*

If you do play in my lobby, in addition to the two DLC requirements mentioned above, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you have the Legendary DLC installed as well.

As with all of my lobbies, here are the rules that you must follow if you play:
  1. Try to have a mic, or at least be able to hear me. I play some games that include honor rules. Therefore, I need players to hear my instructions when I give them out.
  2. Don't be excessively loud or obnoxious. I've seen many lobbies ruined just because one individual won't stop running his mouth and shouting into the mic. Please don't be that guy. That way I won't have a reason to boot you from the lobby.
  3. Don't ask for leader. If I need a game that I don't have, I know who to get it from. I'll promote someone only if I see a need to.
  4. Send me a message to my gamertag (Master Debaytes) on Xbox Live saying "Invite H3" or something similar. I will only invite players who send me a message (I'm looking at you, people who RSVP on HaloCustoms and aren't on my XBL friendlist and expect me to type out your name on Xbox with a controller -_-).
  5. Don't invite your friends without my permission! I go by who RSVP'd and in what order. I will invite everyone to the lobby as I see fit. If I find you inviting someone without my permission, I may boot you and your friend out of the lobby.
That's all there is to it! I don't rotate players out of my lobbies, so if you want a guaranteed spot into the lobby, RSVP as soon as you can. I look forward to playing with you guys!

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Unfortunately I can't make it because I don't have H3 but anyways good luck with the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.